Interested in a career in the firearms industry? Gunbuyer is looking for driven, hard working people to join our team! Below are our current open positions.
We are looking for an experienced and tech-savvy seo specialist to join our team. If you are someone who has innovative ideas on how to maximize and boost our search engine ranking, broaden our traffic using seo tools, and navigate & overcome tricky industry-specific restrictions – we would like to meet you.
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and solve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
Role and Responsibilities
Our ideal candidate will be able to:
- Optimize the GunBuyer.com website to be picked up by search engines by developing content to include keywords and phrases
- Work on assigned brands to improve keywords and search engine optimization
- Analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Compiling and presenting industry specific SEO guidelines
- Write powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Identify powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Execute site audits & tests on a regular basis
- Be proficient in collecting and analyzing relevant data
- Prepare detailed reports
- Identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Develop and run PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Keep up to date with both white and black hat SEO strategies to stay within search engine guidelines
- Write SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Other duties as assigned or developed
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Candidate should possess a positive attitude, strong technical abilities, sense of responsibility, self-motivation, analytical skills, excellent communication skills, and must be extremely organized. Ability to work effectively and with good judgement under pressure with or without close supervision. Problem solving skills and ability to work independently and as a team are also important.
Typing speed of at least 70 wpm.
Experience and Familiarity With
Google Analytics, Alexa, Magento BI, Magento Enterprise, Microsoft Excel
Firearm knowledge/experience a plus.
- Employee Discount
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k with employer matching
- Sick & Vacation time after 1 year
- 6 Paid Holidays per year
If you are interested in applying for this position please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
Being in the firearms industry we understand the importance of security. Our goal is to provide you with a safe and secure online shopping experience combined with unmatched customer service.We value each and every one of our customers and pride ourselves on the feedback we receive
FAST SHIPPING ON ALL FIREARMS
We make shipping to your local FFL fast and easy.
Here at Gunbuyer.com we strive to have the most unbeatable prices than any other site.
100% SAFE SHOPPING
Applying the latest technology to ensure safe and secure transactions for every customer’s purchase
Accredited Business, committed to making excellent effort to resolve any consumer needs.