Arsenal Inc., the premier American importer and manufacturer of semi-auto rifles, is proud to offer to American shooters the SAM7R. This 7.62 x 39 mm caliber rifle combines authentic, high-quality features rarely seen in the American market. From its intermediate-length trapdoor buttstock to its muzzle brake, every component of the SAM7R is engineered to provide decades of dependable and accurate service. The SAM7R rifle is bound to become a sought-after shooter and collectible firearm.
Each SAM7R receiver is milled from a hot-die hammer forged receiver blank by the Arsenal Co. of Bulgaria. Arsenal’s hot-die hammer forging produces stronger and finer-grained steel. Internal voids and cooling deformations are eliminated by the 5-ton hammer forging process.
Each forged receiver blank requires over 5.5 hours of milling before assembly. This forging and milling process is complex and time-intensive, but Arsenal’s meticulous attention to detail delivers a receiver of unequalled strength, precision and durability.
- AK-351 Muzzle Brake
- Bulgarian hot-die hammer forged receiver, bolt, and bolt carrier
- Steyr technology cold hammer-forged 16.3″ barrel from Arsenals Bulgarian factory
- 14x1mm left-hand threads
- Hard-chrome plated bore and chamber
- FM-922EUS FIME Group Enhanced FCG
- Intermediate length US-made 10″ black polymer buttstock with cleaning kit compartment. (Total length of pull 13.4″)
- 922(r) compliant with US or imported magazines
- Side-attached scope rail
- 10 round magazine
- Oil bottle
- Cleaning kit
- Caliber: 7.62 x 39 mm
- Barrel Length: 16.3″
- Capacity: 10
- Total Length: 36.5”
- Weight without Magazine:8 lbs.
- Muzzle Velocity: 2,329 fps
- Rate of Fire (practical): 40 rds/min
- Twist Rate: 1:9:44
- Effective Range: 400 m
- Max Effective Range: 1350 m
|Product Name||Arsenal SAM7R 7.62x39mm 16.33″ 10+1 SAM7R-62|
|Barrel||15.00″ – 17.99″|