BERETTA BOBCAT: DEFINING THE POCKET PISTOL
Comparable in size to a smart phone and weighing only 11.5 oz, the ultra-concealable Bobcat has been the ultimate pocket pistol for over three decades.
It is user-friendly, durable, reliable and accurate, while with its snag-free lines is can be tucked in any kind of holster or pocket for deep concealment. Available in .22 LR or .25 ACP, it is perfect for concealed carry (on its own or as a backup pistol), and it keeps besting all pistols in its class for quality, value and design.
PRACTICAL, SAFE AND RELIABLE
User-friendly design is common to all Beretta small frames. The exclusive tip-up barrel allows the user to easily load a round directly into the chamber without racking the slide. It also assists in the safe clearing of the pistol by giving an easy and absolutely safe way to check the bore and and remove a live cartridge. Jamming and stove-piping problems are virtually eliminated by the open slide design shared by all small frame Berettas.
Keeping an eye on uncompromising quality helps keep Beretta small caliber semi-automatics ahead of the pack. Beretta pistols in the 21 Series utilize a tough forging process for their barrels, while slides are fashioned from solid steel bar stock–and frames from solid aluminum forgings. The new stainless-steel version (“Inox”) employs the finest and toughest steels, making it exceptionally corrosion resistant and durable (see below).
TWO FINISHES: BLACK AND STAINLESS
In addition to the traditional black finish, the 21A Bobcat is available in Inox (stainless steel) finish. This model has a stainless steel slide and barrel. The alloy frame is grey anodized to match the color and finish of the stainless components. The other metal parts (trigger, hammer, trigger guard, safety, magazine, etc.) are black finished.
- The Bobcat will gently hug the web of your shooting hand, minimizing the chance of “slide bite.” Thanks to this and other details, the Bobcat will feel ergonomic and efficient in your hands, in spite of its diminutive size.
FIXED LOW-PROFILE SIGHTS
- This handgun is ideal for concealment (even deep concealment). As such, it has no protrusions that may be prone to snag upon holstering and unholstering. The fixed sights are easy to instinctively align on target, while offering a smooth profile that won’t catch on your clothing or holster.
FRAME MOUNTED SAFETY
- The safety control on the Bobcat is intuitive and fool-proof. It is mounted on the frame, and features a simple, safe and effective two-position on and off.
RECESSED MAGAZINE RELEASE
- The mag-release button on the Bobcat is designed to do two things. First, it positively releases the magazine when you intend to swap it or remove it from the pistol. Second, its recessed design makes it virtually impossible for you to accidentally press it when the pistol is in the holster or while shooting.
- The single-stack magazine of the Bobcat contributes to its slimness and low weight–making it easy to carry and conceal.
TIP-UP BARREL RELEASE LATCH
- The Bobcat’s barrel tips up (that is, it swings upward pivoting near the muzzle, thereby exposing the chamber); this is achieved by simply operating the tip-up barrel release latch on the side of the pistol.
- The tip-up barrel design has several advantages. It makes it easy to visually check whether the chamber is loaded and it allows for effortless loading and unloading without racking the slide.
|J212500||21 A Bobcat||DA/SA||22LR||7 ROUNDS|
|Barrel length (mm)||61|
|Barrel length (in)||2.4|
|Overall height (mm)||94|
|Overall height (in)||3.7|
|Overall length (mm)||125|
|Overall length (in)||4.92|
|Overall width (mm)||28|
|Overall width (in)||1.1|
|Weight unloaded (g)||335|
|Weight unloaded (OZ)||11.8|
|Product Name||Beretta 21 A Bobcat Inox 22LR 2.4″ Barrel 7+1|
|Caliber||22 Long Rifle (LR)|
|Action||Single Action / Double Action|
|Barrel||Less than 3″|