The FN 15® Tactical II is the latest evolution the FN 15 family of carbines. Improving upon the existing platform with the addition of FN’s Rail System, enhanced MIL-SPEC lower receiver and legendary match-grade free floating, chrome-lined, cold hammer-forged barrel offer extreme durability and performance. The second generation of the FN 15® Tactical still offers the distinguishing features like the 3-prong flash hider found on the FN SCAR rifles that reduces flash, mid-length gas system and H1 buffer to decrease recoil, a Magpul grip, buttstock and M-LOK™ accessory mounting system.
- FN Rail System with M-LOK technology with alignment mechanism that provides extreme rigidity and less deflection to maintain zero.
- 16-inch cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined free floating barrel with FN three-prong flash hider provides exceptional accuracy.
- Hard-anodized aluminum flat-top receiver, M1913 MIL-SPEC rail at the 12 o’clock position.
- Mid-length gas system, low profile gas block pinned to barrel.
- Magpul MOE grip & Magpul MOE SL buttstock.
- CALIBER: 5.56x45mm
- OPERATION: Direct impingement
- MAG CAPACITY: 30 Rd.
- WEIGHT: 6.7 lb.
- BARREL LENGTH: 16″
- OVERALL LENGTH: 33.7″ – 37″
- FN Combat Trigger
- Ergonomic safety lever and magazine release
- Forward Assist
- Magpul PMAG®
|Product Name||FN 15 Tactical II 5.56NATO 16″ Barrel 30+1 36312-01|
|Caliber||223 Remington/5.56x45mm NATO|
|Barrel||15.00″ – 17.99″|