The Remington 870 Express Tactical 12 gauge Pump action shotgun is a popular and dependable choice for home defense. The 870 Express is arguably America’s favorite pump action shotgun. Whether in a duck blind or in a patrol car, if a shotgun is present, there’s a good chance it’s an 870. It’s been the standard for slide-action performance for more than 60 years. This tactical version features an 18″ barrel, extended magazine tube with a 6+1 capacity, and polymer furniture. Fast target acquisition comes through a single bead front sight. The Remington 870 Express uses a simple and reliable crossbolt safety located at the rear of the trigger guard. The 870 uses an Action Bar Lock which is used to eject a chambered round or when you wish to release the slide when the gun is cocked with an empty chamber. The Remington 870 Express tactical is built tough with a receiver milled from a solid billet of steel and features twin action bars to prevent the action from binding. Built for personal defense but versatile enough to take into the field. If you can only have one shotgun, the pump action Express Tactical is the one you want.
- Receiver milled from a solid billet of steel for maximum strength and reliability
- Silk-smooth twin action bars prevent binding and twisting for maximum strength and reliability
- Simple and reliable crossbolt safety located at the rear of the trigger guard is easy to access.
- High magazine capacity with six 2 3/4″ or five 3″ shells.
- Caliber: 12 Gauge
- Barrel Length: 18.5″
- Capacity: 6
- Overall Length: 38.5″
- Average Weight: 7.5 lbs
- Sights: Single Bead
- Barrel Type: Fixed Cylinder Choke
- Receiver Finish: Matte Black
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Stock Finish: Matte Black
- Length of Pull: 14″
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Remington 870 Tactical Shotgun
- Trigger Lock
- Owner’s Manual
|Product Name||Remington 870 Express Tactical 12 Gauge 18.5″ 6+1|
|Barrel||18.00″ – 20.99″|