ANYTHING ELSE WOULD BE UN-AMERICAN™
- Pre-tensioned striker system features a powerful striker spring for positive ignition without a heavier trigger pull.
- Barrel cam distributes recoil forces over a longer period of time to reduce felt recoil.
- Safe, easy takedown with no tools or trigger pull required.
- Rigid, one-piece, precision-machined, black nitrided, stainless steel chassis with integral frame rails and fire control housing.
- Modular wrap-around grip system for adjustment of palm swell and trigger reach to fit a wide range of hand sizes. Ergonomic grip modules lock in solidly and do not loosen.
- Genuine Novak® LoMount Carry three-dot sights with wide rear notch for rapid sight acquisition and alignment.
- Performance tested for sustained +P ammunition use.
- Ambidextrous slide stop and magazine release.
- Black nitride finish on stainless steel slide and chassis is durable, non-reflective and corrosion-resistant.
- MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail acts as a mounting point for a wide variety of standard lights and lasers.
- Non-slip surfaces include functional slide serrations and purpose-oriented grip frame texturing for enhanced control.
- Safety features include internal, automatic sear block system, ambidextrous manual safety and integrated trigger safety. Pro Models come without manual safety.
- Inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Also includes – Two, nickel-Teflon® plated steel magazines; small (9mm models only), medium and large grip modules.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Capacity: 17+1
- Barrel Length: 4.20″
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Grip Frame: One-Piece, High-Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon
- Grips: Ergonomic Wrap-Around Grip Module
- Safety Option: Manual Safety
- Size: Duty
- Slide Finish: Black Nitride
- Slide Width: 1.05″
- Sights: Novak® LoMount Carry 3-Dot
- Weight: 30.5 oz.
- Overall Length: 7.50″
- Height: 5.60″
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:10″ RH
|Product Name||Ruger American Pistol Duty Black w/Manual Safety 9MM 4.2″ Barrel 17+1|
|Barrel||3.00″ – 5.99″|