The Sig Sauer SIERRA3BDX 2.5-8x32mm is a compact and lightweight riflescope designed for ultra-lightweight rifle, shotgun muzzleloader, and crossbow configurations. With the power of the included BDX technology, it provides your exact holdover dot location on targets when coupled with a BDX capable KILO rangefinder. Featuring exceptional SpectraCoat™ lenses, LevelPlex™ digital anti-cant, and KinETHIC™ kinetic energy transfer indicator, the SIERRA3BDX 2.5-8x32mm is incredibly simple to use. Range a target, put the holdover dot on target, pull the trigger, impact.
- Integrated BDX™ Ballistic Data Xchange. A rangefinder and riflescope system that uses ballistics, environmental conditions and Bluetooth® to illuminate the exact holdover dot.
- Automatic holdover dot on a Digital Focal Plane™, combining Second Focal Plane stadias, with an OLED illuminated ballistic holdover dot that automatically scales with zoom to subtend on target at any magnification level.
- The updated SIG BDX App now include profiles for crossbow ballistics, through entering bolt weight and speed.
- Features our MOTAC™(Motion Activated Illumination) that powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life
- SpectraCoat™ highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels across the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission
- SIG SAUER’s innovative KinETHIC kinetic energy transfer indicator. KinETHIC provides assistance in assuring an ethical hunt by indicating when energy on target drops below a threshold that can be set by the hunter using the SIG BDX App.
- New for BDX riflescopes, Auto LevelPlex, automatically increases digital level sensitivity on longer shots
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
- The SIERRA3BDX is covered by SIG SAUER’s INFINITE Guarantee™ and Electronics Limited Warranty, see website for full details
Featuring SIG SAUER’s BDX technology, the KILO BDX is the world’s most advanced laser rangefinder. When paired with a SIERRA3BDX riflescope, the onboard Applied Ballistics Ultralite calculator sends ballistic drop data via Bluetooth directly to the SIERRA3BDX’s BDX-R1 reticle, providing an illuminated holdover dot and wind hold. Download the free BDX App for iOS or Android to set up ballistic profiles and synchronize custom profiles to your KILO for exact ballistic solutions.
- BDX™ Ballistic Data Xchange capable, providing your BDX sight or riflescope with an automatically illuminated holdover dot through Bluetooth pairing out to 800 yards
- 6x20mm monocular with SpectraCoat™ anti-reflection coatings and HT-LCD High-Transmittance LCD for superior light transmission and optical clarity
- Revolutionary LightWave DSP™ Technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine at this price point
- HyperScan™ Technology provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock™ reports the last range result when ranging distant targets in scan mode
- Embedded Applied Ballistics Ultralite with bullet database and support for G1/G7 curves
- Low Energy Bluetooth 4.0 for creating up to 25 custom ballistic profiles within the free SIG BDX App and syncing with your rangefinder
- Advanced LCD display provides a smaller, extremely precise targeting circle along with ballistic information including elevation and wind holds, angle of incline, target mode and Bluetooth connectivity status
- Line of Sight (LOS), Angle Modified Range (AMR) and Applied Ballistics Ultralight (ABU) mode of operation with ballistic results in MIL or MOA
- Compact, lightweight polymer housing with binocular style eyecup and diopter adjustment
|Product Name||Sig Sauer BDX Combo Kit KILO1000BDX/SIERRA3BDX|