Adapted from the battlefields, US Forces have begun improving this proven Trijicon ACOG scope by adding a small red dot sight on top for close encounter missions. Trijicon has now created a similar model for the public, the TA31-D-100570. The main Trijicon scope provides a dual-illuminated reticle using fiber optics and tritium for bright aiming point in any light condition. The ranging reticle allows for bullet drop compensation out to 800 meters without any manual adjustments. A Trijicon RMR Type 2 sits on top with a 3.25 MOA aiming dot.
ALWAYS ON, ALWAYS READY
- Most ACOG® models are battery free, featuring a tritium/fiber optic illuminated reticle that automatically adjusts the brightness based on available light.
- Several ACOG models are designed with a user adjustable brightness setting powered by a single AA battery. The 3.5×35 LED and 4×32 LED models both offer six adjustable brightness settings.
RUGGED, RELIABLE HOUSING DESIGN
- Fixed-power design allows for minimal moving parts to create a nearly indestructible sighting system.
“BOTH EYES OPEN” DESIGN
- “Both eyes open” shooting using Trijicon’s Bindon Aiming Concept™ (BAC) feature allows for improved situational awareness.
- The quality of the glass and multi-coated lenses maximize light-gathering capabilities and clear field of view with zero distortion.
EXACT TARGET DISTANCES & HOLDS
- Most ACOG models feature a bullet drop compensating and target-ranging reticle for decisive aiming.
- No other magnified optic has been used more in combat than the ACOG.
- Proven to withstand recoil from a .22LR to a .50BMG and everything in between. Easily passes U.S. Military drop test requirements.
- Exceptional waterproof performance that exceeds military standards. Dry nitrogen-filled to eliminate fogging. This optic is tested to withstand and perform in extreme cold and heat with dry-nitrogen filled housing that mitigates fogging.
- Weight: 15.1 oz. (428.08g)
- Magnification: 4x
- Objective Size: 32mm
- Reticle Pattern: Chevron
- Day Reticle Color: Red
- Night Reticle Color: Red
- Bullet Drop Compensating (BDC): Yes
- Caliber: 0.223
- Bindon Aiming Concept™ (BAC): Yes
- Illumination Source: Fiber Optics & Tritium
- Power Source: Fiber Optics & Tritium
- Eye Relief: 1.5 in. (38.1mm)
- Exit Pupil: 0.32 in. (8.13mm)
- Field of View (degrees): 7°
- Field of View (feet): 36.8 ft. @ 100 yds. (12.27m @ 100m)
- Mount: Flattop Thumbscrew Mount (TA51)
- Housing Material: Forged Aluminum
- Finish: Flat Dark Earth
|Product Name||Trijicon ACOG 4x32mm BAC Riflescope w/ RMR FDE 100570|