The Trijicon Miniature Rifle Optic (MRO®) is a reflex-style, sealed sight intended for use on rifles, carbines, and shotguns to provide fast target acquisition. It is designed to be used with both eyes open, providing the operator with maximum situational awareness. The large aperture and tapered light path maximizes the viewing area in such a small optic, allowing for fast target engagement – especially from non-standard shooting positions. Advanced lens coatings and electronics produce a crisp red dot. The brightness control dial on the MRO is specifically designed for ambidextrous usage. With a mid-adjustment “off” position and eight discernible brightness settings, this brightness dial allows for quick and ergonomic adjustments.
FASTER TARGET ACQUISITION
- Larger viewing area allows for faster acquisition and engagement with reduced “tube effect.”
AMBIDEXTROUS BRIGHTNESS CONTROL
- Brightness dial is equally usable by left- or right-handed operators without having to remove hand from fire control.
EASILY ADJUSTABLE BRIGHTNESS SETTINGS
- Eight brightness settings, including two, night vision-compatible settings with a mid-position “off” feature.
BUILT TO HANDLE THE WORST
- Designed with forged 7075 housing, fully sealed construction and dry nitrogen to protect against the tough elements.
- Capless design (utilizing sub-flush adjusters) eliminates lost caps, snag hazards and ensures against inadvertent adjustment or loss of zero.
SUPERIOR QUALITY GLASS LENSES
- Multi-coated lenses provide superior clarity and light-gathering capabilities with zero distortion for a crisp dot reticle.
- MRO Red Dot: 5 years of continuous use at day setting “3” (setting 5 of 8) at 70°F; MRO Green Dot: 1 year of continuous use at day setting “3” (setting 5 of 8) at 70°F.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Electronics are warrantied for 5 years from date of original manufacture.
|Product Name||Trijicon MRO 1×25 Red Dot Sight 2200003|